Treat People With Kindness
In the words of Harry Styles: treat people with kindness!
Every 17th February, we celebrate kindness. It’s amazing how one small act can change your entire day or how good you can feel from helping someone. Only yesterday, I was running for the tram as the door was closing and two strangers held the door open for me. It was only a small thing but getting home that bit earlier made my evening a lot easier!
Here are 10 random acts of kindness you can do:
- Pay it forward: buy a coffee for a stranger
- Cook a meal for someone you care about
- Bring croissants to the office (we love doing this at PÓG!)
- Pay someone a compliment
- Surprise your favourite person with a meaningful gift
- Leave a euro in a shopping trolley
- Let someone cut in front of you in a queue
- Volunteer at a charity
- Hold the door open!
- Share a small business
Peace and love,